Care for Underwear
STAY FRESH, STAY CONFIDENT!
We believe that designer underwear should be treated as fragile. To prevent from damaging, follow these tips:
- Turn your garments inside out and separate them by color
- Ideally, underwear should be washed separately from the rest of your clothes
- Machine-wash on cold to warm temperatures for the fabric to last longer
- Air dry
Avoid the following:
- Avoid washing with anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with velcro or zippers. Use a washing net if you have one.
- Avoid using fabric softener. It clogs the pores and damages the fabric.
- Avoid chlorine bleach (too harsh for the fabric and your skin).
- Do not iron or tumble dry.